Monday, August 24, 2009

Magic Circle...








Saturday, while I was at work, Chris took the girls to a park we'd never been to before... It includes 100 acres of developed use including three ponds, multiple play areas, sporting fields, restrooms, picnic areas, and sculptures as well as another 185 acres of undeveloped space. Hidden in the center is the Magic Circle..... The sculpture garden was created by french artist Niki de Saint Phalle. It's absolutely beautiful!




















This park is not only amazing but huge!
Saturday night when I got off , the girls wanted to take me to the park and show it to me.... I only wish I had taken my nice camera but all we had was the iPhone. We'll be going back soon to enjoy this great place and this time I'll be prepared because it's a perfect place for great photos....

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Where is this place? Looks awesome.

Princess-R-Us said...

It's Kit Carson Park in Escondido, same exit as the mall just passed North County Fair... I've heard about it but we just never checked it out until now. It's such a great place to hike, bike or just hang out with the family. I bet Wes would love to look at all the pretty colored tiles! :)