Friday, August 21, 2009

Manicures And Pedicures



After we went to the Olympics I took the girls to get manicures and pedicures. This was Amelia and Grace's first time getting them done by someone other than me. They all did so well and even were able to sit in the little spa chairs! They loved it and I loved it too!


Look how happy Amelia is!



My little girls getting their toes done!

Elizabeth was so excited to sit in the spa chair! This was her first time sitting in the real spa chair..... She got a french manicure for the first time and it was sooooo cute! She chose it all on her own.



Being pampered....


I love having girls! I'm excited that they're getting old enough to do this with me, I love getting my nails done and now it's something we can do together.....

1 comments:

3dingsandadog said...

cute, cute!! Where were you? I haven't seen chairs like that before! The girls must have had a blast!