On Sunday we went to the beach all day with a bunch of friends. It was such a beautiful day, a little overcast in the morning but nice and sunny the rest of the day. Chris barbecued the turkey burgers and Auntie Natalie made a yummy potato salad and fruit salad..... Oh yeah, we had smores too! The kids had SO much fun playing in the water the entire time! I can't believe how well they do in the ocean now... Elizabeth had fun playing with Lilly and met a new friend, Angie.... Ellie and Angie had a blast riding the waves into shore. I'm enjoying the last of this beautiful summer we're having. I think we're going to try some camping soon too!
Gracie was my little diva in her sunglasses!
Once again I didn't take my nice camera.... I'm always afraid to take it to the beach with all the water and sand around, thank goodness for camera phones!
Monday, August 24, 2009
The Beach
at 3:17 PM
Labels: Summer 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment