Saturday, September 13, 2008

I came home from work to all three girls napping. It was nice to have some quiet time for a little bit. When they woke up they started playing dress up. It's so cute to see them using their imaginations and playing together. They picked what they wanted to wear and here you have it. It's so funny because I always try to keep things "in order" when they're playing so it's not "too" messy but Chris just lets them have at it. They had every little thing out! Shoes, dresses, jewelry...... You name it..... It was out. Our house looks like it blew up! Oh......You have to love it. lol They had so much fun and that is the important thing. Chris finished his first week of teaching and loves it. I'm so happy things are going so well. :)







1 comments:

3dingsandadog said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! I love little girls and their dress up. Enjoy this when they are little :)