Thursday, September 4, 2008

Okay everyone, you all know our personal struggles this last year and a half with Chris back in school. Chris has just been hired as a full time teacher with a great district and we couldn't be more ecstatic. I'm so happy for Chris, he now has his DREAM career. Our family thanks you all so much for your support, prayers and words of encouragement! We are so lucky to have all of you. With love,
The Rogers Family

4 comments:

3dingsandadog said...

YAY!!! I knew something would come through! I'm sure chris will have a great year!!!!

Hall Family said...

Praise God! When does he start? What grade? I bet he will have to hustle. And just think... you will get to help him 'decorate' his classroom (if he'll let you that is)! I look forward to helping Greg with that in a couple years since I am not teaching in the classroom. Give him a HUGE congrats from the Hall Family!

Kathryn said...

Cindy I am so excited for you and Chris! What an answer to prayer!!! :) Love, Kathryn Saballett (and Max) (my mom says congratulations too!)

Princess-R-Us said...

He starts on Monday! He'll be teaching 7th & 8th grade and is so excited. :)