Monday, September 15, 2008

Today was a busy day! I dropped Ellie off at preschool this morning and took Amelia and Grace to the Wild Animal Park. I've been wanting to have some mommy time with just the two of them, so I thought this would be the perfect thing for us to do. It's great because we can go for a couple of hours in the morning, while Ellie is in school. I want to start walking, so I think this will be a great way to do both. I even got a new stroller so that it's easier to push because it's so heavy with both of them! You all know those hills at WAP! They had so much fun. They wanted to climb on all the play animals and drive the jeep. We saw a bunch of animals and we even got to see a baby crocodile up close! The only hard part was leaving. Amelia was arching her back and yelling NO while I was trying to strap her in the car. lol Grace was upset too but not nearly as much as Amelia. I just love them getting bigger because we are able to really enjoy doing these things together.
When Chris gets home we're all going swimming. I want to take advantage of this beautiful weather before it starts getting cold. Luckily we are all water people so all of us LOVE swimming. The girls are still doing really well and I would even say they are strong swimmers now. I'm still amazed every time we're at the pool. It really works and lasts! Thank you Kayte!!! And last but not least........ Happy 5th Birthday to our nephew Nick!!! We love and miss you!! Have a great Birthday. xoxo














1 comments:

Anne said...

Oh so cute! "Mila" and Grace are getting so big! I want to pinch their cheeks off! How fun. I wouldn't want to leave WAP either! Thanks for the birthday shout out to Nick!

XOXO