Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cheer and Tumbles

We've had a very sick two weeks at the Rogers house. Amelia and Elizabeth had little colds last week and Grace had croup. Well, Amelia got croup and an ear infection and Elizabeth got bronchitis! So, they have all been miserable, tired and climbing the walls. We're used to always being on the go around here so it's been hard for all of us staying confined to the house. Thankfully they did a lot better today and it happened to be the first day of their new classes. Elizabeth started cheer and Amelia and Grace started tumbles. They had so much fun! Amelia and Grace were all over the place, I was a little concerned. lol The teacher said it's normal for the first time, so we'll see. I'm hoping that it's also that they're not 100 percent better yet. Elizabeth did wonderfully! She had a blast and was so excited to order her cheer uniform and get her pom poms! Too cute! She's looking forward to performing in our local Christmas parade. The best part is, Lilly and Anika are in the class too! They all have so much fun together. I'm so glad we joined with them, now they get to see each other at school and cheer! Hopefully by next week everyone will be completely better! Luckily Chris and I have managed to stay healthy! Tired but healthy. lol






1 comments:

Anne said...

Adorable! I'm sorry to hear that the girls have been sick. Glad they're feeling better! Get some rest for yourself now!