Uncle Richard is in town for business. We're so happy he got sent here because now we get to enjoy him! The girls are having a blast. Today we woke up and went downtown to Seaport Village. We just walked around, went on the carousel, looked at all the ships and had some lunch at Anthony's Fish Grotto. They have some yummy sea food. As we were walking along the water we got to see some fish being loaded off a boat and they were huge! It was nice and cool today, it actually started to rain as we were leaving! I'm so excited about the rain. We had a great day, the only thing missing is Auntie Anne, Caitlin and Nick!!! We miss them dearly and wish they could be here too. In fact we have a brilliant idea, on the next trip they'll come along with Uncle Richard! Elizabeth was so bummed when she heard that Caitlin wasn't coming too. lol She loves her big cousin!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Uncle Richard is here!
at 2:54 PM
Labels: Seaport Village
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Caitlin, Nick, and I wish that we could've been there!!! The kids were like "Daddy is with Ellie, Melia, and Grace? No fair!"
We had a great time with him here! Next time you guys need to come too, we could have so much fun. Even if Richard has business during the day, you and I could take the kids all over the place! Love you! xoxo
I love all your pics! Your girls are so precious and adorable. What kind of camera do you have, those are some great shots! I miss San Diego so much
Thanks Kelsey, your boys are so adorable! Last Christmas I got a Cannon XSi SLR and I love it! It makes almost every picture come out great. lol It's nice because it take a couple pictures per second so you can capture it all. You know with little ones they won't hold a pose! lol Wish you were her we could do playdates!
Post a Comment