We had a nice Christmas season, I wish I would've had my camera out more but we were just so busy. GG and Pops came for a month and we got SO much done and had So much fun spending time with them! We had a huge Christmas Eve dinner out and yummy deserts and tons of presents back at our house. It's always nice to see all the family and spend our time together...
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Christmas Time!
We had a nice Christmas season, I wish I would've had my camera out more but we were just so busy. GG and Pops came for a month and we got SO much done and had So much fun spending time with them! We had a huge Christmas Eve dinner out and yummy deserts and tons of presents back at our house. It's always nice to see all the family and spend our time together...
at 10:58 AM
Labels: Christmas 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment