Monday, February 15, 2010

Elizabeth's 6th Birthday Party!



Elizabeth had a fabulous 6th Birthday! I had a glamour party for her. Jennifer and I did hair and make-up and Kayte jumped in to do nails... The girls had a great time and were SO glamorous. I can't believe my baby is six! GG and Pops sent her a Justice gift card and she picked out her party dress all by herself. She loves it!




























































































































































4 comments:

Anne said...

What an ADORABLE party idea! SO fun! Lucky girlies who were in attendance. Love it!!! Please tell Ellie that Auntie Anne loves her beautiful party dress! They're all so pretty.

Robin McDowell said...

"How Cute!" Tell Ellie, Auntie Robin says Happy B-day big girl, and I love her!!

3dingsandadog said...

Ahhhh. the perks of having a hairdresser Mom :) What fun! They all looked so pretty!

Lindsay said...

Love the theme! They girls are adorable!!