It was the girls first day of school today! Amelia and Grace started their "real" preschool and Elizabeth started kindergarten... I can't believe all my girls are in school, it was difficult for me to drop them all off but know once it's our routine I'll be fine. Amelia and Grace go two days a week for three hours and Elizabeth goes five days a week for four hours. Elizabeth was a bit hesitant but once she saw her bff she was fine. Amelia and Grace were so excited and ran off to play. Ellie was so excited to bring her new lunchbox to school, she loved her lunch and had a few requests for next week. She's acting so grown up and I'm trying to soak up every minute of her. Amelia and Grace kept saying "it was our first day of school mommy". They're so cute and adapt so well, I think it's easier having each other.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
First Day Of School
at 7:26 PM
Labels: First Day Of School 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment