I can't believe it! They are all in preschool! Amelia and Grace started the summer program with Ellie, they go two days a week, for three hours. They absolutely LOVE it! I'm glad Ellie was able to have these six weeks with them before she starts kindergarten. I'm getting sad, nervous and excited all at the same time. My babies are growing up and I'm going to miss them but they are so ready for it. I'm looking forward to school shopping......
Thursday, July 9, 2009
All Three Girls In Preschool
I can't believe it! They are all in preschool! Amelia and Grace started the summer program with Ellie, they go two days a week, for three hours. They absolutely LOVE it! I'm glad Ellie was able to have these six weeks with them before she starts kindergarten. I'm getting sad, nervous and excited all at the same time. My babies are growing up and I'm going to miss them but they are so ready for it. I'm looking forward to school shopping......
at 9:37 PM
Labels: Summer 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment