
I knew once Amelia and Grace saw Ellie's haircut they would want one too! So, when they woke up from their nap

I cut their hair short too. They love it!

I love it short for summer, with all the water activities we do and it just looks so clean...... I'm happy they all wanted short hair.

2 comments:
Man,this is what happens when I don't check blogs for awhile!!! Love the haircuts :) Ellie's graduation was so cute. I can't believe she is going into kindergarden. How is that possible, wasn't Kyleigh just there??? Can't wait 2 C U !!!
barb
Cute haircuts! Good job, mommy! I am afraid to chop off Hannah's hair. My guy trims her hair for free. She likes her hair long and she still has the curls on the bottom. If I chop her hair off they will go away. :-(
Post a Comment