Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Playing With Cousins


It was another beautiful day out today, so Auntie Christina, James, Abigail and baby Jewel came over to play. They all had SO much fun playing with Roxie and Fiona and in the playhouse out back! It kept them busy for hours and they were good and tired for nap time. I'm dreading the day that the weather goes back to cold and rainy, if we could just keep this weather though summer it would be perfect. I think Christina and I are going to make this our weekly activity, the kids love it and we get to chat while they play. Hopefully it will be nice enough to go in Auntie's community pool later in the week or next week....... I'm anxious to see how well the girls retained their swim lessons from last summer, I'm excited for them to start their refresher lessons at the end of this month.














2 comments:

Anne said...

Adorable!

Robin McDowell said...

I love all the pictures, I can't believe how much the girls have grown! Auntie Robin xoxo