Friday, February 13, 2009

Elizabeth's 5th Birthday party!

Our baby, Elizabeth turned 5 on Thursday!!!! I just can't believe it, it's been five years already! She had the best tea party ever, those are her words. lol She had four of her bff's and her sisters come and have tea, cupcakes and decorate tea hats. They had so much fun and us grown ups did too. Thanks to Nana, we had beautiful china to drink from. Yes, she let a bunch of four and five year olds use real china! lol I guess that's what Nana's are for. Nana you made her day with the pretty tea cups, she couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the table was and how she couldn't believe this was for her party!














































4 comments:

California Lauper Family said...

OMG!!! SO cute! Elizabeth is so grown up now...I love you Ellie!

3dingsandadog said...

What a great party! Everything looked so beautiful, especially the girls! Cindy, as usual, you did a great job!

Princess-R-Us said...

Thanks you guys! :) xoxo

Anne said...

How cute! What an adorable idea. It looks like a fun time was had by all.