Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A day with our cousins!

Today I had to take the van to get an oil change and have the brakes checked. Christina needed an oil change too so she met me with the kiddos. They have a playroom there so the kids all played while we waited. Then they came to tell me I needed new brakes and rotors. Ya, that wasn't good news. Not only was it very expensive but now I had to wait another hour with the kids loosing their patience. So we waited, they lost their patience and we survived. lol After that we took them all to Chuck E. Cheese's to have lunch. They had so much fun, they were all over the place! They used all their coins and played for awhile. By the way, Christina's ready to pop! Poor thing, her doctor told her it could happen any day now. I'm getting so excited to meet my new niece. I just love being able to get together with them, they love their cousins so much!!! We wish we could live near their other cousins too. The other night the girls called G.G. and Pops on skype. They love to talk to them on skype. Anyway, Caitlin and Nick were there for the weekend so the girls were able to see and talk to them as well. They LOVED it. lol Elizabeth kept talking about it. Now, we just need Anne and Richard to get skype! (hint, hint) lol We miss you Caitlin and Nick!!!















0 comments: