Sunday, October 26, 2008

Build A Bear Halloween

My Mom and Dad threw a Halloween Build-A-Bear party for all the kids today. The kids loved it! All the cousins were there. Sean, Morgan, Elizabeth, James, Amelia, Grace and Abigail. lol They were able to pick out their animal, stuff it, bathe it and put an outfit on it. When they put the heart in, they're supposed to rub it on different parts of their bodies to give their animals strength, love, secrets...... I was really amazed at how well Amelia and Grace did following instructions! They were definitely antsy but they wanted to do everything like the big kids. Elizabeth picked a pink leopard print kitty and named her Tinker Bell. Amelia and Grace picked bunnies and named them Bunny! lol It was so cute to watch them. After Build-A-Bear we all went to Oggi's Pizza for dinner. The kids had so much fun playing with their animals. Elizabeth loved sitting with her cousin Morgan for dinner. It was so cute watching all the kids walk around carrying their animals in those big boxes. lol I just love getting together with our family for some memories and fun!

































2 comments:

Anne said...

What an awesome idea!

Princess-R-Us said...

I thought so too! I hope it becomes our new tradition. :)