We had a nice day on Friday. I took Ellie to preschool in the morning and went on a walk with Amelia and Grace at a park in our area. There's a huge playground, field and a horse trail that wraps around the entire park. We were able to see two horses walking on the trail, they were so beautiful. Amelia and Grace were so excited to see the horses that they took off running into the field trying to catch up to them. All the girls really LOVE horses. I'm so glad because they are such sweet, beautiful animals. I would love for them to start taking lessons (when they're old enough) if they choose to. Later that night we went to "cruising Grand" with some friends of ours. It's like a street fair, people bring their old cars and cruise up and down the street. If your not cruising, you walk up and down the street looking at all the different old cars, store fronts and entertainment. It was a lot of fun.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment