So as you all know, the girls started swim class this week. They have been doing so well! I can't believe it's only been five days! Ellie can swim to the wall and jump off the steps and swim to my hand. Amelia can swim to the wall and to my hand. She's just not jumping in yet. Grace is swimming to the wall and just starting to swim to our hand. I just can't believe they are all holding their breath under water and have learned this all in just five days!! If any of you are looking for a swim instructor I highly recommend Kayte and the ISR technique. I'm so excited for what's to come! It looks like I'll be at the pool a lot this summer!!!
At swim lessons on Thursday, Miss Kayte (instructor) brought out her two kittens, one of which needed a home. :) I've been struggling with the loss of Max and have been wanting a kitten but wasn't actively seeking it. When we saw the three kids flipping out IN LOVE with these little guys we just couldn't resist! So............ yes, we have one more new addition to our family. Ellie immediately named him Tiny! He slept with her all night last night and follows her everywhere. It's so cute to see them together. Ta ta for now!
At swim lessons on Thursday, Miss Kayte (instructor) brought out her two kittens, one of which needed a home. :) I've been struggling with the loss of Max and have been wanting a kitten but wasn't actively seeking it. When we saw the three kids flipping out IN LOVE with these little guys we just couldn't resist! So............ yes, we have one more new addition to our family. Ellie immediately named him Tiny! He slept with her all night last night and follows her everywhere. It's so cute to see them together. Ta ta for now!



0 comments:
Post a Comment