Hello everyone, we have been really busy. I'm sure you all heard about Grace breaking her leg. :( She's been such a trooper! She just had to have her cast replaced today because the other one was slipping off but she did great. Hopefully it will still only be three weeks and then it's off. I took Amelia and Elizabeth to the beach with all my family on Sunday and we had a great time. The water is still nice and warm so Elizabeth was in it the whole time. :) Chris stayed home with Grace and had a nice Daddy day with her so she wasn't missing out on anything. G.G. and Pops are here now so we'll be having fun with them. Pops is repairing the kids play house! I'm so happy we won't have to tear it down. :) See you all soon!



1 comments:
Cute pic's...I love the videos :) Hope Grace is feeling better.
Post a Comment